How Not to Go About Choosing a WAH Opportunity

There are things that people say, and whether or not they realize it or not, you can already begin to see how it all will end. Something like this for example...

"Well gosh, it looks like a wonderful product. It's not really something I would be interested in personally, it's just not me, but I'm sure there are tons of people who would love this sort of stuff??"


Someone who could say this and not end up quitting sometime in the near future and moving on to the next new and interesting venture that is suppose to be a sure fire money maker, well if they actually found a way to make it work and become successful, then well I suppose you know where just might freeze over.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Allisson said...

I like the way you presented your tips and provided useful resources for people who are interested home based opportunities. Great blog!