Not Quite Sure...

I'm still trying to get everything situated over at wordpress.com on the new blog. However, I am wondering whether or not I should have moved the blog in the first place? What do you think? I would love to hear from you the readers, do you like the blog here? Or what about the layout and design on wordpress at http://wahfacts.wordpress.com?

You see I am strongly considering just going for my own hosting and domain to service my blogging. I am still relatively new to blogging and thought that wordpress was going to offer much more in terms of customizing and what not, but now I am finding that that in fact is true, but mostly if you use the wordpress.org services and have your own domain host. With the free site you aren't able to add any extra plug-ins and most of the tools I would like to have cannot be used with the free service.

So what do you think? Here or there? Should I go with my own hosting? Any advice or suggestions on who to go with? Or what key things to have?

Feel free to leave a comment here. Or if you prefer sending me an email, do so at cberney25 at msn dot com


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Personal Development Blog For Money said...

I think you should stay here since you have developed readers from here. You can make another blog wherever you want but leaving this blog is like starting from strached again. I believe you already have a page rank in this blog. Is it?.. You'll loose it...