Previously I posted my answer as to how much money can be made with a work-at-home opportunity. I'd like to go a bit further and ask this...How much can you save by working from home?
Instead of looking at the amount of money each enrollment will get you. Or what percentage you are paid on each product you sell. Ask yourself these questions...
- How much do you spend commuting to work each week?
- How about paying for daycare?
- What about lunch?
- And appearance? You have to look nice, get your hair done & nails, and don't forget about clothes and shoes.
- If you are sick and can't work, will you still get paid?
- And wait, you're doing all the hard work, but will you continue getting paid for the work you've done? Even 5,10, 15 years after you did it?
- How often do you get a pay raise? Who determines that?
Stop making someone else rich while you miss out on priceless moments in life just so you can barely get by. Start getting paid for what your worth and secure your future, you will be so happy that you did.
To your Prosperity!