Work At Home is Not For Everyone...

There was a time when I used to ask myself, "who wouldn't want to work from home?" I mean, isn't it the most ideal thing to do? Right? (That is if you are able to find something that is legitimate, and actually works the way it is meant to.) I soon came to realize that working from home is NOT for everyone. We are not all built the same, we all have different strengths and weaknesses, and that is what makes us who we are.

One of the most important questions to consider before actually making the decision to work from home is this...Are you capable, and self-motivated enough, to work independently? When you are under your own roof, no one there to watch over you, no boss breathing down the back of your neck, it is easy to let yourself get side-tracked from whatever work it is you are trying to accomplish. The problem with this is that by being your own boss, if you don't work, you don't get paid.

The ability to work from home is available to all, but it is only successful for the few that treat it as it is meant to be. As I have stated many times over, "if it's meant to be, it's up to me!"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: