Robert Kiyosaki and His Thoughts On Network Marketing


I am a huge fan of Robert Kiyosaki. Many of you may heard of him in regards to his bestselling series, "Rich Dad Poor Dad." He has shared his story and knowledge with all of us in hopes that others could experience life as he has, thanks to the lessons he learned from his "rich dad."

I love his entire series, however there is one book that I think anyone and everyone should read. It is Rich Dad's The Business School For People Who Like Helping People It doesn't matter if you already involved in a Network Marketing company, or if you may be considering whether or not you want to venture into one. In this book Robert explains that building a network marketing business is 1. a revolutionary way to achieve wealth 2. makes it possible for anyone to acquire great wealth and 3. is open to anyone who has drive, determination and perseverance.

What makes his opinion on the industry so strong? Here's why, in his own words...

"Because I did not gain my fortune from building a network marketing business, I can be a bit more objective about the industry. This book describes what I see are the real values of a network marketing business--values that go beyond just the potential of making a lot of money. I finally found a business with a heart."

Robert T. Kiyosaki


After reading this book, you will have a stronger understanding of the entire industry and just how rewarding it truly can be. Not only financially but emotionally as well.

Some of my favorite quotes from The Business School...

"Simply put, a network marketing business, with it's low cost of entry and great training programs, is an idea whose time has come."

"A network marketing business is based upon the leaders pulling people up, while a traditional corporate or government business is based upon only promoting a few and keeping the masses of employees content with a steady paycheck."

"In the world of network marketing, you are encouraged to learn by making mistakes, correcting, and getting smarter mentally as well as emotionally."

"A network marketing business is the perfect business for people who like helping other people."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

surveycoast said...

Crystal On my blog, I have linked to your post regarding Robert Kiyosaki and his book on Network Marketing. As you have probably found out it is one of his best books. I agree with his premise that it is difficult to find network marketers willing to teach without first digging deep into your pockets to further their gains. please visit my blog which is NOT as established as yours. I appreciate any comments. my blog is surveycoast@blogger.com