Business & Learning's Work At Home Expo is right around the corner...

I attended my very first Work At Home Expo in May of this year, 2007. I was literally stuck to my computer day and night the entire time the expo was running. There was so much wonderful and useful information, all provided for free of course. And not only that, but I also was able to share and interact with others and promote myself as well.

I strongly suggest that everyone attend the next Expo which is set for November 13, 14, & 15th. You can register as an attendee for free. Or as an Exhibitor and promote your business, products or service.

This Expo is expected to be better then ever! Take a look for yourself.
Click Here!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Crystal! I almost forgot to register this year. See you there!

Tonya
http://superwahm.net