Website Promotion

There are lots of ways to promote your website. You can submit your site to all the major search engines. You can add a link to your site in your Signature Line with all of your outgoing emails, as well as on any forum posts you make. One thing you need to understand if you are going to do this yourself is that it will take some time for it to really gain momentum and a constant flow of visitors.

However, there is something that I absolutely love, it gets you immediate visitors, as well as allowing others to review your site and let you know just what they thought of it, and whether or not any improvements could be made to make it better. It's free, all it takes is about 30min to an hour each day for you to review other people's sites in return. If you do this daily, you should average about 20-60 hits everyday. And we all know what that means...the more people that see your site, will lead to more people contacting you who are truly interested in what you have to offer.

You can check it out at LinkReferral.com Let me know if you join in, I would love to drop by and review your site.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

Kymberlyn said...

I've never heard of link referral. I will definitely check it out. Thanks for info :)

The English Teacher said...

I've just recently signed up to links referral here's my id http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=178677 I found your site of interest and I will certainly come back and visit..