There are many benefits to owning your own business:
- You are your own boss.
- You set your own hours.
- You determine when and how you will work.
- You can make as little or as much money as you would like.
There is also a down-side to owning your own business:
- Since you are your own boss...there is no one else to lay the burden on.
- Depending on what you do, you may have to have employees to deal with.
- Also, Inventory.
- And Taxes, Laws & Regulations (as well as any licensing you may need.)
- Money...you make some, you lose some. There are no guarantees!
So why would you want to be your own boss, set your own hours, and start building a business right now?
Security! You can either build a future for yourself or you can be building it for someone else? If you are working for someone else, what happens if you don't work? You don't get paid, right. What about if you get hurt? Still no pay. After 15 years, how much of a raise have you earned? Not much.
So why do it? Because it is easier to continue to do what you've always done & you know that as long as you work x amount of hours, you will make X amount of money, right? Where as the guy who ventures out on his own, is solely reliant on himself. That is scary for most people. But no matter what you do in life, there are no guarantees!
Do your research, check out what is available to you. When you find something that peaks your interest just go for it. It may just be exactly what you have been meant to do for your entire life? You won't know until you try.