This is what I learned with Secret Shoppers...
- Most are scams, but a few are real.
- You do not have to pay to be a Secret Shopper.
- Anyone who wants you to buy in it's a SCAM. Don't do it.
- If you want to be a secret shopper, do your own research.
- Call a place like Target & ask who they use. To do this, call your local store & ask for the number to Headquarters. They will tell you who they use then you can contact them yourself. No need to buy a list.
- The pay is not very good. You get paid a certain amount depending on the task at hand. Sometimes it is $1-$10/per visit.
If you love to shop and have the extra time, this may be great for a way to earn a little extra cash. I wouldn't count on it to pay your bills however.