Network Marketing? Fact or Fiction?

I have found that people have mixed feelings concerning Network Marketing. Some will say it doesn't work. Yet, there are many that are living proof that it does. So, who should we believe? You must first understand what Network Marketing is.

The idea behind Network Marketing is this...everyday we make referrals to people we know about a restaurant we like, or a product we use that we absolutely love, movies, music, the list goes on and on. That's easy, right? Yet, do we get a percentage off the profit from each person we referred? Nope. Network Marketing is just that. It's the idea that with "word of mouth" referrals, we receive a percentage of every sale and every person we refer to the company. When done correctly, it is fun and easy and it will pay you for the rest of your life.

So, instead of joining a company because of their compensation plan or because of the flashy cars people drive, find a product or service that you absolutely love and can see other people using every single day. That is how network marketing was meant to work. Yes, there are people that make money in the wellness industry, I personally was not one of those people. Why? Because I didn't like what I was doing. I didn't love our products. In my opinion they were too expensive for the typical, average income family and if I had to choose I would not have used them myself, so I couldn't sell them either.

It took me a long time to realize that this was what it was all about. After that, I changed everything from the company I was in, to a completely different arena all together. My results then changed dramatically. When you are not constantly "afraid" to ask others to join your company or buy your products, and instead you share it with everyone you run into because you don't want to leave anyone out, that is when you start your path towards financial success and freedom in Network Marketing.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog with lots of good tips on network marketing. I have book marked your blog.

Good luck

Shane
http://www.bestmotivationquotes.com