FREE Real-Time Leads

If you are building a business, then you know that having responsive leads is key. Essentially, generating your own is of course the best way to go. In the beginning while you are learning what's needed to do so, you will have to rely on other sources for leads.

There are millions of places to get leads, I'm not going to go over all of them now. I just want to share a site that I have found where you can get FREE leads to try and later purchase if you like. They are good leads and actually really affordable.

www.freeliveleads.com

You can get 10 free to sample, or 20 extra with your first order. Follow the instructions on the page, put in your code, and process your order. It won't charge your card until the end of the trial, all you have to do is cancel before that date and no charges.

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with them. I only wanted to share. I am interested to hear from those who try them.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: